Thursday, December 19, 2019

Toya Wright's Fans Can Meet Her And Baby Reign Rushing Tomorrow At This Event

Toya Wright told her fans and IG followers that they would have the chance of meeting her and her precious baby girl, Reign Rushing, tomorrow at an event. Check out the complete details that she proud mom shared below.
‘FREE and open the public! Atlanta, meet me this Saturday, 4 – 5PM at the @SheaMoisture #HolidayFeels pop-up. I’ll also be signing copies of my new book #learningcolorswithReignbeaux with my little @reign_beaux ðŸŒˆ See u there!😘’ Toya told her fans. Toya Wright's Fans Can Meet Her And Baby Reign Rushing Tomorrow At This Event.
Someone said: ‘Man listen, one-day imma be able to afford to come to something you give or have & be able to support simply because you already know & I’m pretty sure I’ve made it known to you that I’ve been a supporter of yours even before social media.’
Another exciting commenter posted this: ‘I’m so happy you will be there! Can’t wait to see y’all!’
Toya also shared a motivational message for her fans just the other day: ‘No matter what, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.’
Fans appreciated this message that Toya shared and they made sure to praise her in the comments:
A follower posted: ‘I was just laying in my bed feeling kinda down n clicked on here n saw this message!! THANK YOU, GOD BLESS!!’
Someone else also exclaimed: ‘This caption !!! Might just put this on my graduation cap today. Yes this is it!! Thank you, @toyawright.’
People have always admired Toya’s dedication as a mom, but also as an entrepreneur, and she will address these subjects at the Essence summit on 14th December.
She will have a busy weekend, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement-Making Jewelry That’ll Show Off Your Stunning Style

There are some people that like to take risks with their style, and there are others that are more reserved with their sartorial choices. F...